Welcome to coworking paradise!
CoParadiso Private Studios are available for lease!
If you’re a small business owner or freelancer feeling uninspired in your home office, wishing your work days could be a bit more social, or needing a small space for you and your team – we can help.
Each of our studio rooms is a blank canvas – the walls can be given a fresh lick of paint, the room can be styled, filled with plants or lights of your choosing, and populated with whatever furniture you like to make it your very own creative space.
You’ll also have access to the shared amenities at CoParadiso, including:
- Lounge areas
- Bar Paradiso and pool table
- 24/7 access with security key card
- Super-fast Wi-Fi with Ethernet internet available
- Private meeting room with presenting screen
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Huge car park with free, off-street, all-day parking
- Bike racks
- Lockable storage (lockers and filing cabinets)
- Security cameras
- Photography studio with cyclorama
- Coming soon: Content recording room for self-tape video and podcasts
- $320 per week ex GST
- Wall-mounted flatscreen TV
- Water access
- Floor length mirror
- Fully private, enclosed and lockable
- White brick and plaster walls
- Concrete floors
- Lighting with dimmer switch
- Large window
- 8 powerpoints
- $350 per week ex GST
- Split system air con
- Two internal windows
- Concrete floors
- White and blue plaster walls
- 14 powerpoints
CoParadiso acknowledges the Wurundjeri Woi-Wurrung people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional custodians of the lands and waterways in the area now known as Merri-bek, and pays respect to their Elders past, present, and emerging, as well as to all First Nations’ communities who significantly contribute to the life of the area.